Day 1, 26th April: Visit of Mountain Planet TradeShow
- Transfer from Lyon St-Exupery airport to Grenoble and check-in at the hotel Adagio Grenoble Centre (Transfer not included) (Accommodation not included but previously booked by Cluster Montagne)
- Transfer from the hotel to Mountain Planet tradeshow (Tram A “La Poya – Eybens” until “Grand Place” stop) (Lunch not included)
- 14h-15h Welcoming at the Cluster Montagne booth
- Cluster Montagne’s ecosystem presentation (main companies, stakeholders, challenges and needs).
- Tradeshow presentation
- Presentation of the SS4GL delegation to Auvergne Rhône Alpes (AURA) Clusters: INDURA, OutdoorsportValley, Cluster Lumiére, Techtera, etc.)
- Discussion on the sports and tourism market trends in France, Spain, the Netherlands and Hungary with AURA’s Clusters and identification of business and R&D project opportunities.
- 15h-19h Visit of the tradeshow with Cluster Montagne
- Meeting with 7 Cluster Montagne’s members linked to own expertises (Urban planning and architecture, Winter and summer mountain tourism infrastructure, Natural hazards management, Environment management, Governance and public policies, Customers and professional training and services).
- 19h-23h Matchmaking with international mountain delegations
- Matchmaking with 180 mountain resort decision-makers from 40 different countries (Dinner offered by Cluster Montagne)
Day 2, 27th April: Sustainability for sports, tourism and mountain. What’s new in laboratories?
- 9h-11h Matchmaking on the tradeshow with Cluster Montagne’s member
- B2B session with companies, start-ups and AURA’s clusters
- 11h-12h Masterclass: Sustainability for sports and tourism in mountain territories. What’s new in the laboratories?
- Social / Uses
- 12h-13h: Networking lunch with Cluster Montagne’s members and visiting organisation: project partners (INDESCAT, MSE, Cluster Sports &Technology and EPSI) and other stakeholders (Lunch not included)
- 13h-14h: Private transfer to 12 rue Pierre Sémard, 38000 Grenoble
- 14h-17h: Visit of GEM Labs; Second campus of Grenoble Ecole de Management in Grenoble located on the scientific peninsula. GEM Labs is founded on innovation through experimentation. A true Business Lab, decision-makers and their teams come to experiment with new ways of seeing and exercising their profession, developing their activities and creating value.
- 19h-22h: City tour in Grenoble and dinner (with Invest in Grenoble, Tourism Office, etc.). (Dinner not included)
Day 3, 28th of April, Chambery and Alpes Tourism Lab’s Incubator
- Private transfer to Chambery (at the expense of the participants)
- 10h-12h: B2B with Alpes Tourism Lab’s Incubator
- Incubation, acceleration and open innovation system to bring out innovative solutions as responses to the new challenges of Alpine tourism.
- 12h-14h: Networking with Alpes Tourism Lab’s Incubator members and the visiting organisations: project partners (INDESCAT, MSE, Cluster Sports & Technology and EPSI) and other stakeholders (Lunch not included)
- Private transfer to Lyon Airport / train station (at the expense of the participants)